Friday 19 January 2018

The 3 beauty products we’d pick to take to a desert island


First beauty post of the year!!! We thought we’d start off with a fun one! Now we know everyone has played the infamous “what X items would you take to a desert island” but do you know what you’d take if the items had to be beauty products only?


We love questions like this and have written our answers and reasoning below:

Lorraine


False Eyelashes
I wear false eyelashes everyday and trust that being on a desert island wouldn’t stop this! I find them so easy to put on and I’d use the sea as a mirror FYI

Cocoa butter
I don’t do dry skin and this is my all time fave body lotion. Will especially come in handy considering I’d be sunbathing everyday (doubling up as aftersun) PLUS who doesn’t want their skin to smell like chocolate?!

Lip balm
I keep a lip balm on me at all times; if there’s not one in my jacket pocket there will be one in my clutch and if I ever forget (if I’ve been rushed whilst getting ready usually) I end up sprinting to the nearest Boots! Shout out to the one at London Waterloo x

Amy


Straighteners
Now before you ask 'how is she going to plug it in?!' I assure you I've thought this through... You can buy battery powered straighteners now so problem solved yaas

Vaseline tub 
I'm talking about one of those mahoosive ones; as big as my head. I'd use this for my lips AND to moisturize my face. Our nana had used it for years and I promise you she has about 4 wrinkles. If that! It's insane

Eyelash extensions
To be applied on Island with the adhesive provided in pack haha


Also, we didn't discuss our answers and both wrote them down on paper first and in this hypothetical scenario (Amy's orders) we would not be sharing our items. 

Thank you for reading lovelies, we've just ordered quite a few products from MAC so keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming post reviewing them!


xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Popex Sisters

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig